Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Turning Parkview On Or Off — With Touch Screen Radio
1. Turn the Radio on. 2. Press the “More” soft-key. 3. Press the “Settings” soft-key. 4. Press the “Safety & Driving Assistance” soft-key. 5. Press the check box soft key next to “Parkview ...
Pinch Protect Override
If a known obstruction (ice, debris, etc.) prevents closing the sunroof, press the switch forward and hold for two seconds after the reversal occurs. This allows the sunroof to move toward the c ...
Shows the total elapsed time of travel since the last reset. Elapsed time will increment when the ignition switch is in the RUN or START position. Elapsed time is displayed as follows: hours:minu ...