Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Energy Management Feature
This vehicle has a safety belt system with an Energy Management feature in the front seating positions to help further reduce the risk of injury in the event of a head-on accident. This safety b ...
Front Map/Reading Lights
The front map/reading lights are mounted in the overhead console. Front Map/Reading Lights Each light can be turned on by pressing a switch on either side of the console. These buttons are bac ...
1. Press the AUTO button on the frontATC Panel and the words Front Auto will illuminate in the front ATC display, along with two temperatures for the driver and front passenger. The system will ...