Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Mute/Un-Mute (Mute OFF)
When you mute the Uconnect™ Phone, you will still be able to hear the conversation coming from the other party, but the other party will not be able to hear you. In order to mute the Uconnect™ P ...
1. Open the trunk and gently pull back the trunk liner behind the tail lamp (requires removal of a push pin holding the trunk trim in place near the tail lamp). 2. Remove the two plastic wing nut ...
Press the button to select either AM or FM mode. ...