Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
For users experiencing difficulty with the system recognizing their voice commands or numbers the Uconnect™ Voice “Voice Training” feature may be used. 1. Press the Voice Command button, say “ ...
Electronic Speed Control – If Equipped
• Do not use in hilly terrain or with heavy loads. • When using the speed control, if you experience speed drops greater than 10 mph (16 km/h), disengage until you can get back to cruising speed. ...
Heated Mirrors — If Equipped
These mirrors are heated to melt frost or ice. This feature is activated whenever you turn on the rear window defroster. Refer to “Rear Window Features” in “Understanding the Features of Your Ve ...