Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
If the power supply is interrupted (battery disconnected or discharged), the “ESC Activation/Malfunction Indicator Light” may illuminate with the engine running. If this should occur, turn t ...
Changing the Volume
1. Start a dialogue by pressing the Voice Command button. 2. Say a command (e.g., “Help”). 3. Use the ON/OFF VOLUME rotary knob to adjust the volume to a comfortable level while the Voice Comm ...
Power Open/Close Right Power Sliding Door — If Equipped
Press the RIGHT Power Sliding Door button twice on the RKE transmitter within five seconds to Power Open/ Close the Right Power Sliding Door. If the button on the RKE transmitter is pushed while ...