Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
NOTE: Only Key Fobs that are programmed to the vehicle electronics can be used to start and operate the vehicle. Once a Key Fob is programmed to a vehicle, it cannot be reprogrammed to any othe ...
To Disable RKE Transmitter Linked To Memory
1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position and remove the key. 2. Press and release MEMORY button 1. The system will recall any memory settings stored in position 1. Wait for the system to ...
Programming A Rolling Code
For programming garage door openers that were manufactured after 1995. These garage door openers can be identified by the “LEARN” or “TRAIN” button located where the hanging antenna is attached ...