Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Vehicles Equipped With Wheel Covers
1. Mount the road tire on the axle. 2. To ease the installation process for steel wheels with wheel covers, install two lug nuts on the mounting studs which are on each side of the valve stem. In ...
Clearing A Flooded Engine (Using Fob With Integrated Key)
If the engine fails to start after you have followed the “Normal Starting” or “Extreme Cold Weather” procedures, it may be flooded. To clear any excess fuel, push the accelerator pedal all the w ...
When stuck in mud, sand, snow, or icy conditions, do not spin your vehicle’s wheels faster than 30 mph (48 km/h) or for longer than 30 seconds continuously without stopping. Refer to “Freeing A ...