Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Driving Through Water
Driving through water more than a few inches/ centimeters deep will require extra caution to ensure safety and prevent damage to your vehicle. ...
Changing the Volume
1. Start a dialogue by pressing the Voice Command button. 2. Say a command (e.g., “Help”). 3. Use the ON/OFF VOLUME rotary knob to adjust the volume to a comfortable level while the Voice Comm ...
If your vehicle is E-85 compatible, it will operate on unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87, or E-85 fuel, or any mixture of these two fuels. For best results, a refueling pattern that a ...