Front Turn Signal
1. Raise and prop open the hood.
2. Rotate the bulb’s electrical connector one-quarter turn counterclockwise and remove it from the headlamp housing.
3. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the headlamp housing and rotate the connector one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
Event Data Recorder (EDR)
This vehicle is equipped with an event data recorder (EDR). The main purpose of an EDR is to record, in certain crash or near crash-like situations, such as an air bag deployment or hitting a ro ...
Turning Parkview On Or Off — With Touch Screen Radio
1. Turn the Radio on. 2. Press the “More” soft-key. 3. Press the “Settings” soft-key. 4. Press the “Safety & Driving Assistance” soft-key. 5. Press the check box soft key next to “Parkview ...
Warnings And Cautions
This Owner’s Manual contains WARNINGS against operating procedures that could result in a collision or bodily injury. It also contains CAUTIONS against procedures that could result in damage to ...