Preparations For Jump-Start
The battery in your vehicle is located between the left front headlight assembly and the left front wheel splash shield. To allow jump-starting there are remote battery posts located on the left side of the engine compartment.
Remote Battery Posts
1 — Remote Positive (+) Post (covered with protective cap)
2 — Remote Negative (-) Post
• Take care to avoid the radiator cooling fan whenever the hood is raised. It can start anytime the ignition switch is on. You can be injured by moving fan blades.
• Remove any metal jewelry such as watch bands or bracelets that might make an inadvertent electrical contact. You could be seriously injured.
• Batteries contain sulfuric acid that can burn your skin or eyes and generate hydrogen gas which is flammable and explosive. Keep open flames or sparks away from the battery.
1. Set the parking brake, shift the automatic transmission into PARK and turn the ignition to LOCK.
2. Turn off the heater, radio, and all unnecessary electrical accessories.
3. Remove the protective cover over the remote positive (+) battery post. To remove the cover, press the locking tab and pull upward on the cover.
4. If using another vehicle to jump-start the battery, park the vehicle within the jumper cables reach, set the parking brake and make sure the ignition is OFF.
Do not allow vehicles to touch each other as this could establish a ground connection and personal injury could result.
Press the right SEEK button for the next selection on the CD. Press the left SEEK button to return to the beginning of the current selection, or return to the beginning of the previous selection ...
List All Names In The Uconnect™ Phonebook
• Press the button to begin. • After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say “Phonebook List Names”. • The Uconnect™ Phone will play the names of all the phonebook entries, including the ...
Delete Uconnect™ Phone Paired Mobile Phones
• Press the button to begin. • After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say “Setup Phone Pairing”. • At the next prompt, say “Delete” and follow the prompts. • You can also press the ...