Preparations For Jump-Start
The battery in your vehicle is located between the left front headlight assembly and the left front wheel splash shield. To allow jump-starting there are remote battery posts located on the left side of the engine compartment.
Remote Battery Posts
1 — Remote Positive (+) Post (covered with protective cap)
2 — Remote Negative (-) Post
• Take care to avoid the radiator cooling fan whenever the hood is raised. It can start anytime the ignition switch is on. You can be injured by moving fan blades.
• Remove any metal jewelry such as watch bands or bracelets that might make an inadvertent electrical contact. You could be seriously injured.
• Batteries contain sulfuric acid that can burn your skin or eyes and generate hydrogen gas which is flammable and explosive. Keep open flames or sparks away from the battery.
1. Set the parking brake, shift the automatic transmission into PARK and turn the ignition to LOCK.
2. Turn off the heater, radio, and all unnecessary electrical accessories.
3. Remove the protective cover over the remote positive (+) battery post. To remove the cover, press the locking tab and pull upward on the cover.
4. If using another vehicle to jump-start the battery, park the vehicle within the jumper cables reach, set the parking brake and make sure the ignition is OFF.
Do not allow vehicles to touch each other as this could establish a ground connection and personal injury could result.
If your vehicle is E-85 compatible, it will operate on unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87, or E-85 fuel, or any mixture of these two fuels. For best results, a refueling pattern that a ...
To switch to satellite radio mode, say “Sat” or “Satellite Radio”. In this mode, you may say the following commands: • “Channel Number” (to change the channel by its spoken number) • “Next Chann ...
Front Seat Cupholders
The cupholders in the center console will accommodate either two large size cups or two 20 oz (.5 L) bottles or cans. The one-peice insert can be easily removed for cleaning. An optional removab ...