Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Enabling And Disabling Parksense
ParkSense can be enabled and disabled using the Uconnect Touch™ System. The available choices are: Off, Sound Only, or Sound and Display. Refer to “Uconnect Touch™ Settings” in “Understanding Yo ...
The best protection against carbon monoxide entry into the vehicle body is a properly maintained engine exhaust system. If you notice a change in the sound of the exhaust system; or if the exha ...
Electronic Speed Control — If Equipped
When engaged, the Electronic Speed Control takes over accelerator operations at speeds greater than 25 mph (40 km/h). The Electronic Speed Control buttons are located on the right side of the s ...