Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
LIGHT BULBS – Interior Bulb Number Center & Rear Dome Lamp . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 578 Center & Rear Reading Lamps . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 578 Front Door Courtesy Lamp. . . ...
Call By Saying A Name
• Press the button to begin. • After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say “Call”. • The system will prompt you to say the name of the person you want to call. • After the “Ready” pro ...
The Scheduled Maintenance services listed in this manual must be done at the times or mileages specified to protect your vehicle warranty and ensure the best vehicle performance and reliability. ...