Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
To initiate three-way calling, press the button while a call is in progress, and make a second phone call, as described under “Making a Second Call While Current Call is in Progress”. After th ...
Upper and lower glove compartments are located on the passenger side of the instrument panel. ...
Many areas of the country require the use of cleaner burning gasoline referred to as “Reformulated Gasoline.” Reformulated gasoline contains oxygenates and are specifically blended to reduce veh ...