Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Call By Saying A Phonebook Name
• Press the button to begin, • After the “Listening” prompt and the following beep, say “Call John Doe Mobile”, • The Uconnect™ Phone will dial the number associated with John Doe, or if there ...
Compass Variance is the difference between Magnetic North and Geographic North. To compensate for the differences the variance should be set for the zone where the vehicle is driven, per the zon ...
The touch-screen allows you to control the following call features: • Answer • End • Ignore • Hold/unhold • Mute/unmute • Transfer the call to/from the phone • Swap 2 active calls • Join 2 act ...