Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Automatic Locking Retractor Mode (ALR) — If Equipped
In this mode, the shoulder belt is automatically prelocked. The belt will still retract to remove any slack in the shoulder belt. The Automatic Locking Mode is available on all passenger-seating ...
Horn With Remote Lock
When this feature is selected, a short horn sound will occur when the RKE transmitter LOCK button is pressed. This feature may be selected with or without the Flash Lamps with Lock feature. To ma ...
Tire And Loading Information Placard Location
NOTE: The proper cold tire inflation pressure is listed on the driver’s side B-Pillar or the rear edge of the driver’s side door. Tire Placard Location ...