Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
To learn how to page, refer to “Working with Automated Systems”. Paging works properly except for pagers of certain companies, which time out a little too soon to work properly with the Uconnect ...
Enhanced Seat Belt Use Reminder System (BeltAlert )
BeltAlert is a feature intended to remind the driver and front passenger (if equipped with front passenger BeltAlert ) to fasten their seat belts. The feature is active whenever the ignition is ...
Play Video Games
Connect the video game console to the Auxiliary RCA input jacks (1 set or 2 depending on vehicle) located on the back of the center console or on left side behind the second row seat. 1. Vide ...