Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Wind buffeting can be described as the perception of pressure on the ears or a helicopter-type sound in the ears. Your vehicle may exhibit wind buffeting with the windows down, or the sunroof (i ...
This is the rim size that is appropriate for the tire size listed. ...
Engine Oil Filter
The engine oil filter should be replaced with a new filter at every engine oil change. Engine Oil Filter Selection The manufacturer’s engines have a full-flow type oil filter. Use a filter of th ...