Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Press and release the UP or DOWN button until Vehicle Speed is highlighted in the EVIC. Press the SELECT button to view a digital display of the current speed in mph or km/h. Pressing the SELECT ...
Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)
The GTW is the weight of the trailer plus the weight of all cargo, consumables and equipment (permanent or temporary) loaded in or on the trailer in its loaded and ready for operation condition. ...
Blind Spot Monitoring — If Equipped
The Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) system uses two radarbased sensors, located inside the rear bumper fascia, to detect highway licensable vehicles (automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) that ent ...