Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
To end a call in progress, momentarily press the button or the end soft-key. Only the active call(s) will be terminated and if there is a call on hold, it will become the new active call. If t ...
Radio Operation And Mobile Phones
Under certain conditions, the mobile phone being on in your vehicle can cause erratic or noisy performance from your radio. This condition may be lessened or eliminated by relocating the mobile ...
When stuck in mud, sand, snow, or ice conditions, do not spin your vehicle’s wheels faster than 30 mph (48 km/h) or for longer than 30 seconds continuously without stopping when you are stuck. ...