Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
You can control either the front or rear windows using switches located on the driver’s door trim panel. The switches will operate only when the ignition switch is in the ON/RUN or ACC position ...
What Causes Corrosion?
Corrosion is the result of deterioration or removal of paint and protective coatings from your vehicle. The most common causes are: • Road salt, dirt, and moisture accumulation. • Stone and gra ...
When in this display you may select one of five languages for all display nomenclature, including the trip functions and the navigation system (if equipped). Press the UP or DOWN button while in ...