Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Closing Sunroof — Manual Mode
To close the sunroof, press and hold the switch in the forward position. Any release of the switch will stop the movement and the sunroof will remain in a partially closed condition until the sw ...
Preparations For Jump-Start
The battery in your vehicle is located between the left front headlight assembly and the left front wheel splash shield. To allow jump-starting there are remote battery posts located on the left ...
2011 Chrysler 200 review
The 2010 Chrysler Sebring was such a disaster, we named it one of the worst cars of the 2000s. More than a new name, what it needed was a complete redesign. Instead, for 2011 the Sebring got the ...