Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Dialing Using The Mobile Phone Keypad
You can dial a phone number with your mobile phone keypad and still use the Uconnect™ Phone (while dialing via the mobile phone keypad, the user must exercise caution and take precautionary safe ...
Jacking And Changing A Tire
WARNING! Carefully follow these tire changing warnings to help prevent personal injury or damage to your vehicle: • Always park on a firm, level surface as far from the edge of the roadway as ...
The sunshade can be opened manually. However, the sunshade will open automatically as the sunroof opens. NOTE: The sunshade cannot be closed if the sunroof is open. ...