Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Chrysler Canada Inc. Customer Center
P.O. Box 1621 Windsor, Ontario N9A 4H6 Phone: (800) 465–2001 English / (800) 387–9983 French ...
Transmission Limp Home Mode
Transmission function is monitored electronically for abnormal conditions. If a condition is detected that could result in transmission damage, Transmission Limp Home Mode is activated. In this ...
To Turn Off The Engine Using ENGINE START/STOP Button
1. Place the shift lever in PARK, then press and release the ENGINE START/STOP button. 2. The ignition switch will return to the OFF position. 3. If the shift lever is not in PARK, the ENGINE STAR ...