Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Shallow Standing Water
Although your vehicle is capable of driving through shallow standing water, consider the following Caution and Warning before doing so. CAUTION! • Always check the depth of the standing water ...
The vehicle maximum load on the tire must not exceed the load carrying capacity of the tire on your vehicle. You will not exceed the tire’s load carrying capacity if you adhere to the loading co ...
Checking Oil Level – 5.7L Engine
To assure proper engine lubrication, the engine oil must be maintained at the correct level. Check the oil level at regular intervals, such as every fuel stop. The best time to check the engine ...