Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Child-Protection Door Lock System — Rear Doors
To provide a safer environment for small children riding in the rear seats, the rear doors are equipped with Child-Protection Door Lock system. To Engage Or Disengage The Child-Protection Door ...
Adding Washer Fluid
The fluid reservoir for the windshield washers is located in the engine compartment. Be sure to check the fluid level in the reservoir at regular intervals. Fill the reservoir with windshield wa ...
Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) — If Equipped
Automatic Temperature Control ...