Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
How To Use Remote Start
All of the following conditions must be met before the engine will remote start: • Shift lever in PARK • Doors closed • Hood closed • Trunk closed • Hazard switch off • Brake switch inac ...
Controlling The Rear Climate Controls From The Front ATC Panel
The Three-Zone ATC system allows for adjustment of the rear climate controls from the front ATC panel. To change the rear system settings: 1. Press REAR button to change control to rear control ...
To end a call in progress, momentarily press the button or the end soft-key. Only the active call(s) will be terminated and if there is a call on hold, it will become the new active call. If t ...