Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Driver Memory Seat — If Equipped
The Memory Buttons 1 and 2 on the driver’s door panel can be programmed to recall the driver’s seat, driver’s outside mirror, adjustable brake and accelerator pedals, and radio station preset se ...
Media Center 130 With Satellite Radio (Sales Code RES+RSC).
NOTE: The radio sales code is located on the lower right side of the radio faceplate. Media Center 130 (RES/RSC) ...
To Open And Close The Hood
Two latches must be released to open the hood. 1. Pull the hood release lever located under the left side of the instrument panel. Hood Release Lever 2. Move to the outside of the vehicle and p ...