Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Adaptive Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlights — If Equipped
This system automatically swivels the headlight beam pattern horizontally to provide increased illumination in the direction the vehicle is steering. NOTE: • Each time the Adaptive Headlight Sys ...
Lumbar Support — If Equipped
This feature allows you to increase or decrease the amount of lumbar support. The control lever is located on the outboard side of the driver’s seatback. Turn the control lever downward to incre ...