Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Refrigerant Recovery And Recycling
R-134a air conditioning refrigerant is a hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) that is endorsed by the Environmental Protection Agency and is an ozone-saving product. However, the manufacturer recommends that ...
If Engine Fails To Start
WARNING! • Never pour fuel or other flammable liquids into the throttle body air inlet opening in an attempt to start the vehicle. This could result in a flash fire causing serious personal inj ...
Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
The RKE system allows you to lock or unlock the doors, open the trunk, or activate the Panic Alarm from distances up to approximately 66 ft (20 m) using a hand-held Key Fob with RKE transmitter. ...