Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
Compressed Audio Files (MP3 and WMA)
The DVD player is capable of playing MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3) and WMA (Windows Media Audio) files from a CD Data disc (usually a CD-R or CD-RW). • The DVD player always uses the file extension ...
Halo Lights — If Equipped
Halo lights are strategically placed soft lighting that help to illuminate specific areas to aid the occupants in locating specific features while driving at night. The Halo control switch is loc ...
Soft-Keys are accessible on the Uconnect Touch™ display. ...