Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
WARNING! • When working near the radiator cooling fan, disconnect the fan motor lead or turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position. The fan is temperature controlled and can start at anytime ...
Folding Rear Seat
To provide additional storage area, the rear seatback can be folded forward. Pull on the loops shown in the picture to fold down either or both seatbacks. When returning the rear seatback to the ...
Designed for Passionate Drivers Who Value Substance and Individuality
Redesigned from the ground up, the all-new 2011 Chrysler 300 is the freshest entry in the U.S. standard full-size vehicle segment. While the standard full-size segment share has consistently held ...