Fuel Economy (Econ) Mode
The Fuel Economy (ECON) mode can improve the vehicle’s overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions.
Press the “econ” switch in the center stack of the instrument panel and a green light will indicate the ECON mode is engaged.
Fuel Economy Mode Switch
When the Fuel Economy (ECON) Mode is engaged, the vehicle control systems will change the following:
• The transmission will upshift sooner and downshift later.
• The transmission will skip select gears during shifts to allow the engine to operate at lower speeds.
• The torque converter clutch will engage at lower engine speeds and remain on longer.
• The engine idle speed will be lower.
• The overall driving performance will be more conservative.
• Some ECON mode functions may be temporarily inhibited based on temperature and other factors.
WARNING! Failure to follow this procedure could result in personal injury or property damage due to battery explosion. CAUTION! Failure to follow these procedures could result in damage to the ...
To Set A Desired Speed
Turn the Electronic Speed Control ON. When the vehicle has reached the desired speed, press the SET (-) button and release. Release the accelerator and the vehicle will operate at the selected s ...
Driver’s Automatic Dimming Mirror — If Equipped
The driver’s outside mirror will automatically adjust for glare from vehicles behind you. This feature is controlled by the inside automatic dimming mirror and can be turned on or off by pressin ...